Salem Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SALM) is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. Salem owns and operates
112 radio stations, with 67 stations in the nation’s top 25 markets – and 30 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities. In addition to our radio properties, we own Salem Radio Network,
which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,600 affiliates; Salem Media Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem
Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as an Accounting Specialist with responsibilities in all areas of general accounting.
- Set up and maintain accurate vendor records and files in compliance with all IRS rules.
- Prepare and process 1099s and 1042s within annual deadlines.
- Monitor T&E reports for compliance with company policies.
- Process all ACH and wire payments through electronic banking ensuring payments are authorized and accurate.
- Prepare daily deposits and cash activity reconciliations.
- Assist with customer billings and account analysis using Traffic & Billing Subledger System.
- Reconcile ledgers and prepare journal entries as needed.
- Perform administrative office duties, such as filing, as needed.
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service and guidance.
- Other special projects as assigned.
- 4 years of similar accounting experience, public company experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including familiarity with finance and accounting terms.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization.
Salem Media Group offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package as well as 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Please visit our website for more information about Salem Media Group at www.salemmedia.com.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.