Share your skills and expertise as well as your love for Jesus. Your responsibilities will generally be to organize and perform the maintenance and repair of Timber-lee’s motor vehicles, tractors, fuel motorized mechanical equipment, generators, large machinery,
and implements. Qualifications of this salaried position include but are not limited to:
- A professing Christian committed to following, in both spirit and practice, the principles listed in the Statement of Faith.
- A sincere love for the Lord and desires to see people come to know Him personally and grow in their faith.
- Committed to the overall objectives and ministry of Timber-lee.
- Experience and troubleshooting ability on mechanical problems of 15-passenger vans, tractors, light duty trucks, passenger cars, and small engines.
- Extensive experience in motor vehicle mechanics or accreditation/certification of mechanical ability.
- Ability to lift truck tires weighing up to 80 pounds.
- Ability to work, crawl, and maneuver under vehicles.
- Licensed driver who can operate tractors, trucks, and other camp-related equipment.
Immediate start date! Salaried position! Contact email@example.com for a full position description.
Visit the full-time employment page to access the application. (http://timber-lee.com/get-involved/employment-internships/full-time) A
completed application, cover letter, and resume are required before consideration will be given. Cover letter and resume can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.