School Administrator, Quakertown Christian School, a Private Anabaptist School, encompassing Preschool-12th grade, is seeking a School Administrator to manage all aspects of our educational community, located in Quakertown, PA.
The ideal candidate will have a solid Christian faith, strong management experience and past successful direction in all areas of Operations, Curriculum, and Advancement.
School Administrator, Quakertown Christian School, a Private Mennonite School Quakertown Christian School- Quakertown, PA
The School Administrator of Quakertown Christian School is the chief spokesperson for the school, provides visible, personal leadership to the school community and articulates and promotes the school within the school community and to the external public.
Quakertown Christian School seeks a charismatic leader with energy and vision for the position of School Administrator. Quakertown Christian School is a Mennonite/Anabaptist, fully accredited school, providing approximately 210 students in preschool
through 12th grade with the spiritual, emotional and intellectual skills they need to excel.
The ideal candidate will have proven skills in human resource and fiscal management, fundraising, interpersonal communications and strategic planning. They will play a critical role in continuing to advance the school as an affordable, academically
exceptional school, and extending its reach and visibility in the community through strategic partnerships. The School Administrator will work with a team of dedicated professional staff and receive ongoing support from the Leadership Team.
Experience and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degrees preferred
A proven record of innovative leadership experience and success
Preference will be given to candidates with the following experience:
- Management and marketing
- Development and fundraising
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of education
The Ideal Candidate
A dynamic individual who possesses strong interpersonal communication skills, and is:
- A Christian who affirms that, as part of the qualifications for this position, he/she is a “born again” Christian who knows the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior
- An individual who can support the faith, belief and practices of the Mennonite/Anabaptist tradition
- A leader with great personal integrity who will exemplify the values and cultures of Quakertown Christian School and work to instill a sense of service and leadership within the students and our greater school community
- An individual who understands and fully supports Christian education and will enthusiastically explain the benefits of a Quakertown Christian School education to those outside the school
- A visionary who will work with the Board to move its strategic plan forward and lead the school in “Educating. Equipping. Excelling.”
- A person who is a team-builder and who will work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, Board members, parents, alumni and cooperative/affiliated schools
- A person who will enthusiastically articulate and communicate the school’s vision to the various families and communities the school serves
- A person who demonstrates fiscal confidence in managing budgets and long-range strategic plans
- A person who will be a leader in the Upper Bucks County community