CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation.
" $1500 SIGN ON BONUS ($750 after 30 days of good performance/attendance and $750 after 90 days.)
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Shoreline, Cristwood offers a full spectrum of care: Independent living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services. Loving God by
serving people is CRISTA's mission and we are looking for an energetic and dynamic candidate who has a passion for seniors and wants an exceptional career/ministry opportunity serving as a Charge Nurse (RN) for our Nursing Community at Cristwood. The Charge
Nurse is responsible for the supervision and provision of resident care in assigned areas. Assists in administering meds and treatments as needed and supervises Certified Nursing Assistants while on duty. Adheres to state rules and regulations concerning delivery
of resident care and assures that nursing services are provided and documented. The Charge Nurse consults with and works under the direct supervision of the Nurse Manager (NM).
1. Christian Commitment: Strong personal faith in Christ. Agreement and support of CRISTA’s statement of faith and a living and mature Christ-centered lifestyle.
2. Education: Graduate of an accredited program of nursing education.
3. Experience: Proven ability to communicate effectively to staff and residents. Demonstrated leadership abilities. Experienced in the care of geriatric residents as evidenced by completed courses and clinical practice.
4. Licensure/Certification: LPN or RN current license to practice in Washington State. Current CPR card.
5. Other Considerations: Subject to call-back during emergent or special situations. Healthcare provider required to comply with the federal law (HIPAA) that addresses privacy and security of protected health information. HIPAA training required as
this job has access to resident health information. Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers, patients and families.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Word, Excel, Outlook and Quick Care.
Please go to the URL below to read the full details and qualifications and APPLY TODAY! https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1508
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 403b