This role demands a strong sense of urgency and the ability to work independently on assignments with sound judgment. The right candidate will have a strong sense of ownership and bias for action, be customer-service oriented and have the ability to meet
tight deadlines. Having great organization skills and the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice will ensure success. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals
inside and outside the company is imperative.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and follow up on outstanding items.
- Prepare and edit high level correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Close collaboration with peers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Project/program management: Support planning process, business planning, and CEO projects
- Serve as a business partner ensuring strategic, proactive and thoughtful support of the business cycle
- Formal Project Management skills
- Organizational and planning
- Excellent writing and communication
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Education and Experience
- At least 4 years’ experience providing high level project management to a CEO or senior executive
- Formal project management education utilizing an ERP
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite
- Associates Degree preferred; Bachelor degree an advantage