Reports to: CEO of Great Physician Society, (www.greatps.org) & Onsite Neonatal Partners (www.onsiteneonatal.com)
GPS's Vision: "We optimize the physical, emotional, economic and spiritual health of physicians and families, resulting in healthy communities, with Jesus Christ as the model."
Onsite's Vision: "We optimize the physical, emotional and spiritual health of families."
Job Description: The main focus will be to provide administrative support
only to the CEO and to help him be more effective and efficient. Responsibilities will vary between maintaining and developing the Great Physician Society and/or supporting the daily operations of Onsite Neonatal
- Provide general administrative support to the CEO including: writing letters, making calls, coordinating travel, managing calender, etc.
- Set up and maintain all social media for GPS
- Maintain GPS Website
- Maintain GPS fundraising through Salesforce
- Coordinate GPS mission trips and events for guest speakers
- Pay GPS bills and balance books using Quickbooks
- Develop and manage GPS marketing projects
Required Strengths, Experience and Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both written and oral, with an unwavering commitment to customer service
- Possess excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and anticipate needs
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Proficient in Social Media: Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter, Texting, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce, QuickBooks and Excel preferred
- Exposure to Macintosh computers preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please submit resume to email@example.com