Want to break into the ever-changing world of radio and digital media? There's no better place to start than by interning with afternoon drive host - Kevin McCullough, on AM 570 The Mission and AM 970 The Answer. Whether your dream career is hosting a morning
show on the radio, anchoring a newscast, producing a talk show, or becoming a marketing expert, there are plenty of internship opportunities at Salem Media of New York to immerse you into the world of digital and on-air media. As a production intern, you
will learn what it takes to put together a live show by working closely with our programming and on-air staff. We offer full training to ensure your skills will be effective in the #1 radio market. Start and end dates are flexible.
We offer internships during all academic semesters. (Spring, Summer, and Fall).
Hours: 15/week—3pm-8pm, 3 days/week
Responsibilities will include:
- Serving as Production Assistant of the program
- Running the studio board and playing elements on air
- Call screening during the program and talking to listeners/guests
- Booking guests and newsmakers for the program
- Gathering news articles and audio of breaking news
- Updating social media content
Apply online by going to http://salemmedia.com/ and click on careers. Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.