The Office Manager is responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the office for newly renamed Compass Christian Church, A Disciples of Christ Community (http://trcchurch.org/). The Office Manager will be passionately committed in helping Compass
Christian Church fulfill its mission to be Disciples of Christ in our community by providing a welcoming, inviting, and open place to create truly meaningful relationships with Christ and others.
Anticipated Time Commitments
- Preparation for ministry: 20+ hours per week
- Participation in meetings: 2 hours per week
- Participate in staff planning meetings
- Input membership/visitor data into database
- Update Church calendar: oversee and coordinate calendar with staff and members
- Print needed documents for various staff and members
- Oversee and perform general office duties
- Answering phones
- Email communication
- Word processing
- Bulletin Boards
- Manage Mail
- Process bi-monthly newsletter
- Process weekly worship bulletins, powerpoints, and special services
- Order needed supplies
- Maintain a welcoming and orderly office
- Assist with food pantry distribution
- Keep confidential the personal information of individuals
Evaluation and Compensation
The Office Manager works directly with the Senior Pastor, staff, and congregation members. The Office Manager receives an annual performance evaluation by the Personnel Committee, and compensation is reviewed annually.
Please contact David Broz if interested in applying for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 513.773.5205.