Description of Job duties:
1. Transcribes all correspondence for VP (fax, e-mail, letters, and memos, etc.)
2. Prepares all official departmental communications.
3. Maintains daily calendar for VP, including scheduling of appointments, media interviews and speaking opportunities.
4. Maintains VP’s Outlook and contact database. Regularly scans VP’s e-mail inbox and brings urgent items to immediate attention.
5. Coordinates all travel arrangements for VP including travel reimbursements.
6. Responds to mail, telephone, and e-mail inquiries on behalf of VP upon request, and files all correspondence for VP.
7. Compiles OCC monthly reports for SP VP’s, corresponds with donors, handles telephone inquiries, and makes follow-up phone calls.
8. Is responsible for building relationships with OCC Field Representatives, international representatives, key volunteers, and donors, becoming familiar with all persons involved in the project in order to best represent the ministry and the department.
9. Informs VP of pressing issues.
10. Facilitates approvals for OCC staff and acts as a liaison between VP and SP, as well as VP and departmental staff.
11. Keeps a prioritized action item list for VP and assists VP in working through action items in an efficient manner.
12. Provides general administrative support to department as needed, including answering overflow calls to others within the department, and is able to answer frequently asked questions about the project.
13. Assists VP with technology issues and works with OCC Operations Coordinator and SP Information Systems Department to resolve issues in a timely manner.
14. Provides input and feedback on important matters, documents, and other items as requested by VP.
15. Communicates with offices of SP Vice Presidents at the direction of VP as relating to confidential information.
16. Greets and hosts all visitors of VP.
1. Heart to serve and a calling to the Operation Christmas Child ministry.
2. Maintains a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
3. Flexible, yet great with details.
4.Organized with the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
5. 4 year college degree - preferred.
6. At least 2 years experience working as an assistant to a sole manager/executive.
Please make sure to attach your resume along with your application.