Our client is a local manufacturing company focused on delivering quality products and using their resources to make the world a better place. They are a family like culture and they truly believe in supporting and developing their people.
Apply today (start an application by putting the link in your web browser) - http://smrtr.io/dmGBTg
The Controller will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the accounting department and purchasing department. This person will be charged with leading a group of 4 individuals to meet company goals. Candidates who are integrity filled with
the ability to think like an owner will thrive in this role. The Controller is a key aspect in the future growth of our client.
The top responsibilities are listed below:
- Act as a liaison to external CPA firm for reporting and tax return preparation
- Deliver appropriate financial statements to management in the correct time frame
- Inform management on any pressing financial issues and be aware of future hurdles
- Lead the accounting department of 4 individuals to achieve high performance
- Monthly responsibilities will include journal entries, depreciation, calculating portion of long term debt, loan amortization expenses, miscellaneous accruals/reversals, miscellaneous banking entries, sales commission calculation and reporting, bank reconciliations,
record payroll entries, balance all accounts, update & compare monthly statement numbers with budget, issue financial statements and reports to appropriate managers and outside parties
- Daily responsibilities will include cash receipts, miscellaneous reporting, cash flow, oversee accounts payable/receivable, billing and purchasing.
Competitive Salary and Benefit Package