Salem Media Group in Portland
Production Director & On-Air Weekend Opportunity
KRYP 93.1 FM – El Rey La Autoridad de Musica Mexicana, Regional Mexican Music at www.931elrey.com
Salem Media Group is looking for a Production Director / On Air Personality on weekends for 93.1 El Rey, a regional Mexican music formatted station in Oregon and Washington. The Production Director is responsible for general station and commercial production.
- Manage commercial production work load.
- Work with AEs and clients to create customized spec spots that help
close new business.
- Create great ads that get result for clients making them repeat customers.
- Write, produce and voice commercials in Spanish.
- Work closely with traffic and continuity to assure all commercials air correctly.
- Work with PD’s on any commercial content challenges to meet legal,
ethical and decency standards.
- Manage studio space scheduling
- Create any other kinds o production AEs need for presentations or wrap ups.
- Check the NexGen missing report nightly to correct any discrepancies in the following day’s log. Alert any issues to traffic.
- Working across many departments, such as promotion/marketing and
programming, to showcase all on-air content offerings.
- Attend client/sponsor presentations/meetings as needed.
- Create; designs; and executes in-house commercial productions primarily
comprised of original content depending upon imagination and talent of
employee. Takes commercial from concept to final product.
- Fill in for on air shifts when needed.
- Attend Remotes, and Street team events as needed.
- Familiar with NexGen, Adobe Audition or editing software
- Excellent organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills,
English and Spanish.
- Copy writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage variable workloads.
- Willing to multi-task and work beyond the job description.
- Ability to adapt to a changing priorities and customer needs.
If you possess these qualifications and Salem Media Group sounds like the company for you, go to salemmedia.com/careers to apply.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
News Reporter-Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- October 21
Sales Marketing Assistant-Glendale, CASalem Media Group
- Glendale, California
- October 21
Radio Sales Account Executive-Dallas, TXSalem Media Group
- Dallas, Texas
- October 19
Christian Financial Radio/TV Co-HostPrivate Profile
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- October 19
Advertising Sales Consultant-Omaha, NESalem Media Group
- Omaha, Nebraska
- October 18
Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publ More...