Salem Media Group Twin Cities is currently searching for a Production Director to supervise and maintain the production and automation functions of our 4 station radio cluster.
- Supervise all aspects of commercial production and continuity
- Supervise the scheduling and use of studio space
- Write, produce, edit commercials, promos, and other projects as needed
- Delegate production duties to programming staff
- Voice track news and/or weather
- Assist with logistics for remotes or any use of studio equipment
- Supervise and maintain archive and back-up systems for all recorded material
- Operate board for live or recorded shows as needed
- Back up Traffic Director
- Assist as needed in editing logs in automation system (ENCO)
- Provide back-up to Operations Administrator as required.
- Make adjustments and monitor the use of automation system
- Other projects as assigned by the Operations Manager or General Manager
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Experience in broadcast media desired
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects effectively.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic personality that is conducive to rapport building with internal staff and external community
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Audition, CBSI, and ENCO automation
- Goal/achievement oriented and open to learning, development and growth
Sound like you? Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on careers and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity employer.