Job Title: Seasonal Administrative Assistant
Job Status: Full Time from March 1st to July 31st
# of Positions: One
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8:45am - 5:00pm
Hours/week: 35-40 hours per week
Pay range: $14 per hour
We are looking for highly motivated Seasonal Administrative Assistant. This will begin as a seasonal role, from March 1st to July 31st, but has the potential to transition into a full-time position. The ideal candidate has a combination
of ministry and administrative experience, is highly detailed, and has an extremely strong work ethic. Although we are a 29-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of capable group sales representatives to help us continue
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, missions agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. Last year alone we sent over 26,000 people on international missions. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Seasonal Administrative Assistant - Job Profile and Description
The job of the seasonal administrative assistant is to provide assistance to our sales team with routine tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to calling and following up with clients on items that are due, answer basic questions
from clients, create and prepare final invoices for clients. This is an administrative job, which requires great attention to detail and constant multi-tasking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with reminders of due dates with clients.
- Assist with collecting necessary paperwork for their contracts.
- Assist with preparing quotes that they are working on themselves.
- Create and send final invoices to client.
- Assist with answering basic client questions.
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset to help others
- Highly detailed with an ability to multitask
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Able to handle multiple personalities and expectations
- Computer Skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database and pricing program.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
Education and Qualifications
- No travel industry experience necessary, training will be provided.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org