Do you want to make an eternal impact on today's youth? Are you looking for an integritous ministry that will partner with you to help you develop your ministerial skills in youth ministry? We are seeking
women ages 21 and older, who are called to the ministry and have a passion for serving youth. We have fulltime positions currently available. Staff are employed by New Creations Church and New Creations becomes
the home church to all fulltime staff. We currently have positions available in our girls dorm.
Since 1969, New Creations Chapel & Boarding School has had the privilege of helping thousands of teens. The teen students who are admitted to New Creations Boarding School are often facing big challenges, and are in need of spiritual discipleship and development.
We admit students ages 12-17 from around the United States & worldwide. We offer separate residential programs for boys & girls on our 700 acre campus in Richmond, Indiana. Having been an established teen youth ministry for 47+ years, we have become a unique
and effective youth ministry boarding school model for hurting youth.
1. Energetic, as this is a high energy position.
2. Ministerial minded, demonstrating a high level of spiritual maturity.
3. Degree not required but helpful.
4. Ministry experience preferable.
This position allows you to work closely with the boarding school students that live on campus. You will fulfill the role of "parent/caregiver" to the students, being highly involved in working them through their daily activities. You also have the opportunity
to minister to their needs on a personal basis to help move them forward in their emotional and spiritual growth. This is a year round position. You may visit our website at www.newcreationschapel.org.
1. Individual health insurance is available for the fulltime employee after 90 days employment. It is available for the family if both husband and wife are employed fulltime by New Creations.
2. Full cafeteria privileges.
3. Fulltime staff receive paid holidays.
4. Fulltime staff receive Christmas break (December 23 - January 1) as paid time off.
5. Fulltime staff receive five days paid vacation after one year employment.
6. Housing is available.
To apply for a position, please email at email@example.com and attach a cover letter and resume. You may contact Clifford Nunn, Ministry Administrator at 765-935-2790 ext. 222.