Do you want to have an eternal impact on today's youth? We are seeking both men and women ages 21 and older, both single and married couples who are called to the ministry and have a passion for serving youth. We have fulltime positions currently available.
Staff are employed by New Creations Church and New Creations becomes the home church to all fulltime staff. We currently have positions available in both our girl and boy dorms.
1. Energetic, as this is a high energy position.
2. Ministerial minded, demonstrating a high level of spiritual maturity.
3. Degree not required but helpful.
4. Ministry experience preferable.
This position allows you to work closely with the boarding school students that live on campus. You will fulfill the role of "parent/caregiver" to the students, being highly involved in working them through their daily activities. You also have the opportunity
to minister to their needs on a personal basis to help move them forward in their emotional and spiritual growth. This is a year round position. You may visit our website a www.newcreationschapel.org.
1. Individual health insurance is available for the fulltime employee after 90 days employment. It is available for the family if both husband and wife are employed fulltime by New Creations.
2. Full cafeteria privileges.
3. Fulltime staff receive paid holidays.
4. Fulltime staff receive Christmas break (December 23 - January 1) as paid time off.
5. Fulltime staff receive five days paid vacation after one year employment.
6. Housing is available.
To apply for a position, please email at email@example.com and attach a cover letter and resume.