This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs like this one.
VCG Global, Inc.

Cabinet Craftsman

VCG Global, Inc.
Rocklin, California, United States

Date Posted: 02/01/2016
Categories: Contractor & Other Trades - Manufacturing
Job Type: Full-Time

Job Description:

VCG Global is hiring for a full or part-time position offering healthcare benefits with a competitive salary. Our new 5000 sq. ft. facility is located in Rocklin, CA.


We are looking to hire a skilled craftsman that has a high degree of integrity, humility and compassion for others. We offer flexible hours while at our facility and a focus on project deadlines.


This job requires traveling to premium retail store locations such as Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales and Macys. Off-site project installations require before and after hour installation and service work. 60% - 70% of your time will be spent at the facility, and the remaining 30% – 40% of your time will be spent in the field.


We value our employee’s safety and will pay for any necessary training. We do drug testing and perform background checks. It is a requirement to be able to lift heavy objects (50 – 70lbs).


Experience Requirements:

-       Strong cabinet, Furniture, and wall system construction and fabrication experience

-       Accurate site survey with precise measurements for complete store build-outs

-       Ability to understand engineering drawings

-       Operation of CNC machine

-       Acrylic fabrication

-       Laminating experience

-       High gloss mirror finish paint experience

-       Glass/mirror Installation experience

-       LED Lighting installation experience

-       Metal fabrication and painting experience

-       Wood fabrication experience


Please visit our website for recent projects: If you have specific experience to any of the projects on our website, please reply with a written description of how your experience relates to these projects or similar projects you have completed. Please email resume and cover letter to or call 1-888-327-7700.