The Finance Team Generalist has various responsibilities in the Finance Division, performing tasks across multiple departments which include Accounting, Donor Services, and Donor Relations. Job responsibilities include assisting Accounting with various functions
that include accounts payable, journal entries, account reconciliations, month-end close process, providing support to users of the expense reimbursement system, budget management system, and financial reporting systems; processing donations received and updating
donor records through Donor Services; and providing quality customer service to our contributors and staff through Donor Relations.
- Accounts Payable
- Payroll Support/Backup
- Assist month-end close process which includes preparing journal entries, account reconcilations, and bank reconciliations.
- Provide technical support to users of the expense reimbursement system by answering user questions via telephone or email.
- Assist with processing daily mail and donations through the remittance system.
- Maintain donor records in the Donor Direct system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, prior work experience, and/or specialized skills and knowledge:
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- 1-2 years of accounting experience.
- Operates by utilizing demonstrated organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Computer literate, possessing a working knowledge of administration and data processing programs, as well as a strong knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with support based ministries a plus.
- Ability to work with confidential information, exercising discretion; violation of confidentiality being possible grounds for dismissal.
- Conflict resolution, negotiation, creative thinking and problem solving skills. The intellectual ability to handle these difficult tasks must be combined with a personal warmth and evident love of Christ.
Wycliffe Associates makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices
of the applicant or employee. All positions require a personal commitment to Christ, evidenced by personal testimony.