FAITH FARM MINISTRIES
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
January 26, 2016
Faith Farm Ministries is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Team. This is a live-off campus position that reports to the Controller.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve in a ministry setting.
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement.
Prefer BS in Accounting
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week Monday through Friday, (8:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- 5 years hands on working experience processing and managing all aspects of Accounts Payable for multiple companies/locations
- Minimum 3 years working experience in QuickBooks
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles; strong problem solving skills and good understanding of General Ledger account codes
- Ability to research, reconcile and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and with a Team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness in meeting deadlines and payment terms
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact professionally with co-workers, management and Vendors
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Confidentiality is a must
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
Email Resume: email@example.com
Mail Resume: ATTN: Human Resources, 9538 US 441, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.