FAITH FARM MINISTRIES
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
January 26, 2016
Faith Farm Ministries is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to join our Team. This is a live-off campus position that reports to the Controller.
Successful candidates will possess Godly values, Integrity and qualities to serve in a ministry setting.
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent minimum requirement.
Prefer BS in Accounting
Position Hours: Full-time, 5 days per week Monday through Friday, (8:30 – 5:00 p.m.)
- Must be able to make a long-range commitment (minimum 2 years).
- 5 years hands on working experience processing and managing all aspects of Accounts Payable for multiple companies/locations
- Minimum 3 years working experience in QuickBooks
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles; strong problem solving skills and good understanding of General Ledger account codes
- Ability to research, reconcile and resolve problems
- Ability to work independently and with a Team in a fast-paced, high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness in meeting deadlines and payment terms
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact professionally with co-workers, management and Vendors
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Personable and Reliable with a Great Work Ethic
- Confidentiality is a must
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail Resume: ATTN: Human Resources, 9538 US 441, Boynton Beach, FL 33472
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Serge
- Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
- October 14
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Accounting ManagerFirst Baptist Church Atlanta
- Atlanta, Georgia
- October 3
- Winchester, Virginia
- August 9
Faith Farm Ministries
Faith Farm Ministries is a free, 9 month, faith-based, addiction recovery program with residential services for more than 445 men and women who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or illegal and pharmaceutical drug addictions. Faith Farm provides this residency program with all needs of the students met. The “free” aspect removes the financial hardship out of the 9 month commitment. The 9 month commitment removes the resident out of the environment and influences that may have contributed to their addiction(s). D More...