Only applications submitted to the URL below this ad will be considered for the position.
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Shoreline, Cristwood offers a full spectrum of care: independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. Loving God by
serving people is CRISTA's mission and we are looking for the right candidate who wants an exceptional career/ministry opportunity as a Fitness Trainer for our independent and assisted living communities at Cristwood. The incumbent will be responsible for
providing specialized individual training and group fitness class instruction including aquatics classes. As a leader in the senior fitness program, this individual trains and motivates residents in healthy, effective and safe physical activities to ensure
continued active living. The Fitness Trainer will report directly to the Fitness Program Manager and will provide assistance to the fitness program as needed including supporting community-wide events and outreach.
1. Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith in Jesus Christ, lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles and a demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and development.
2. Education: High school diploma.
3. Experience: At least 6 months of experience working with or volunteering to serve seniors in a professional setting.
Current nationally recognized personal training certification (ACSM, ACE, NSCA).
Current nationally recognized fitness instructor certification or willing to complete instructor training in first 6 months.
First Aid and CPR training (may be acquired within one month of employment).
5. Software and Equipment Used:
Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel.
6. Other Considerations: Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and residents and their families.
TO APPLY: Please go to the following URL:
Or visit www.crista.org/employment