Only applications submited using the link at the end of this ad will be considered.
CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
The Accountant II helps empower CRISTA to meet its mission by supplying great accounting and finance support and excellent customer service primarily to internal customers. The Accountant II will work with appropriate individuals to ensure that monthly financial
statements are both timely and accurate. The Accountant II will prepare journal entries, reconciliations and audit schedules as assigned and assist in the budget process as needed. The Accountant II will be responsible for personal property tax reports and
other corporate filings.
Intrigued? Let us introduce you to the Accounting/Finance Team at CRISTA Ministries. The Accounting/Finance team is a group of highly professional individuals with exceptional accounting skills that aim to provide world class support and financial leadership
to an organization that loves God by serving people. Supporting the seven distinct CRISTA Ministries provides a technically challenging, fast paced environment where there are opportunities to grow professionally and spiritually while putting your skills to
work for a mission you believe in.
1. Christian Commitment: Godly leader and servant leadership style that is relational and reflective of John 10; personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and spiritual maturity.
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent.
• Two years of experience with computerized accounting systems, journal entries and reconciliations.
• Two years of experience documenting processes.
4. Licensure/Certification: N/A 5. Other Considerations:
• Must be able to work independently, efficiently and professionally with a wide variety of personality types. • Must be able to quickly become proficient in a variety of software applications.
• Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
1. Education: N/A
2. Experience: Accounting experience with fixed assets, complex reconciliations, pivot tables and customer service.
3. Licensure/Certification: N/A
4. Software and Equipment Used: Experience with Agresso G/L software and/or fixed asset software.
TO APPLY: Please go to the following URL:
Or visit www.crista.org