Cooke Wealth Management (COOKE) is seeking a reliable self-starter, with good organizational skills, for a key part-time Administrative Assistant-Client Services position. COOKE is a boutique wealth management firm in Newport Beach, California providing Financial Planning and Investment Management services from a Christian Perspective. The firm is looking to grow and values a team atmosphere and strong work ethic.
Provide customer service and act as additional point of contact for clients. Support and assist Financial Adviser and Client Relations Specialist performing various administrative tasks. Represent COOKE to the public as the best faith based wealth management firm in the area.
- Interface with clients in handling service requests, on-going communication and scheduling.
- Answer and make calls on behalf of team, relaying all necessary information on a consistent basis.
- Collect financial data and operate management and planning software to track client data.
- Process investment servicing paperwork, verification of completion.
- Interface with Custodians and service provider personnel.
- Understand compliance requirements and office procedures.
- Assist in the management of company events, including scheduling, reservations, and attendance of workshops and speaking engagements (such events may occur after normal business hours).
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, including mass mailings.
- Maintain filling; including client management software, electronic filing system, and physical filing.
- Monitor and order all office supplies.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment, reporting any property issues to management.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school graduate with 2+ years of college education. Minimum two years of business experience. Advanced in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, including proficiency in Internet Explorer and general computer skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Effective time management/multi-tasking/ability to work independently with limited supervision under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail oriented with a commitment to excellence/proactive/innovative
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork – ability to collaborate in professional/constructive manner
This position is 20 - 30 hours per week with room for growth within the company. Work days and hours are flexible, however hours must be scheduled in advance.
This position should act and dress in a manner commensurate with a professional office environment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a background check (including a credit report), clerical and computer competency testing prior to an offer being extended to applicant. By the nature of our business we collect nonpublic confidential information about clients and those exploring becoming clients. All employees are required to maintain strict confidentiality of such information as described in our compliance manual.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- September 27
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Cooke Wealth Management
Cooke Wealth Management offers wealth management from a Biblical Perspective - planning, investing and wealth transfer that helps the client use money to pursue God's unique purpose for their lives. They provide services that help the client avoid costly financial mistakes, fulfill their priorities, and experience more financial confidence and contentment. At Cooke Wealth Management we are more than traditional wealth managers, instead we act as wealth advocates for our clients. This means that our financial advisors actively look out for t More...