Mature and Growning non-profit, faith based, social services agency seeking an experienced Executive Assistant who will support our CEO/President. Qualified candidates will have a passion and the desire to serve in an organization whose mission is to inspire
hope and provide tools for a better quality of life to vulnerable people in our community.
Required Qualifications and Skills include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 6 to 10 years of experience supporting Executive Personnel and Board Members.
- Computer competencies in Microsoft 360, its applications and scheduling systems
- Strong command of business language, literacy and grammar skills for the development of presentations, power point, contracts and other business documents.
- Speed writing or short hand capabilities and the ability to transcribe minutes helpful
- Experienced in Office Management overseeing construction, buildouts, equipment contracts and negotiations, and supervision of vendors.
- Experience and/or certification in event planning helpful
- Ability to supervise small staff and provide effective delegation of responsibilities
Successful Candidates will have the following Characteristics and Abilities:
- Professional and Polished in presentation and accurate attention to detail
- Conscientious and deliberate in the execution of their duties
- Organized and prepared for unexpected interruptions while maintaining composure.
- Provide quality customer care and focus on customer needs through strong listening skills.
- Ability to take ownership for the role of Assistant to the CEO and hold themselves and others accountable for excellence
- Masterful multi-tasker with a Servant Leadership approach
Full-time position with full benefits package. Salary Range: $60,000 to $65,000 annualized.
How to apply:
For immediate consideration, please send resume and cover letter to
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V. This organization participates in E-Verify.