Advent Group Ministries is a diverse team of Christians with a common mission: to empower people to restore relationships and break the destructive cycles of abuse and addiction through the hope and healing made possible by Christ’s love and quality
treatment. We provide personal care through a professional staff of counselors, social workers, and a network of well-trained volunteers. Our staff works collaboratively toward Advent’s vision to reclaim hope, realize potential, and restore lives.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of our Program Director of Residential Services. The Program Director oversees all the aspects of the operation of the program including administration, staff management, child care and supervision, mental
health and education of the clients.
- Must be able to meet and receive a criminal records clearance as required by the Department of Justice and/or Title XXII regulations
- Experience in a group residential facility for adolescents and/or traumatized individuals in which supervisory experience was gained
- A Master’s degree
- Eligibility toward Certification as a Group Home Administrator
- Clean DMV record, with no more than one point if under 25 years of age, or no more than two points if over 25 years of age
- Ability to do essential duties
- Good physical health (provide proof via physical exam)
- Negative TB test
- Visual acuity and adequate hearing for the performance of job duties
- Preparation of detailed records or reports
- Work as a member of a team
- Work under pressure
- Work on several tasks at the same time
- Count, make simple arithmetic additions and subtractions; and maintain financial records
- Perform simple repair and maintenance
- Inspect, examine and observe
- Maintain strict confidentiality
If you are interested in this unique and influential opportunity, email your resume to start the process. We encourage persons of ethnic diversity and disability to apply. Additionally, please visit our website to view the full job description.