- Are you looking for a part-time job with flexible hours (no weeknights! No weekends!)?
- Do you enjoy the friendly environments of Hobby Lobby bookstores?
- Are you a positive, dependable and hard-working person?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you live in the Indy area**?
Then we're looking for you!
Merchandisers are the face of DaySpring (a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Inc) to one of our key customers in the marketplace, Hobby Lobby. They are responsible for the maintenance and ordering of all DaySpring products. This role is key to the ongoing replenishment
of our core product categories. The number of hours per week for this position is approximately 22 hours. The schedule is flexible - the primary requirement is that the job be performed during store hours so that it meets the needs of the retailers we service.
We take great pride in doing our part to fulfill the DaySpring Mission: "To know God, to demonstrate His kingdom, and to help people throughout the world know and share His love, by providing Christians with tools of communication that express God's heart
in fresh, new ways."
*No weeknights! No weekends!
**The ideal candidate will reside in one of the following zip code areas: 46280, 46290, 46032.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation (daily travel required within 50 mile radius of base location).
- Merchandisers must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Service-minded orientation, with an ability to effectively relate to and build cooperative relationships with customers
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Good decision-making skills (in a timely manner) based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment
- Experience in retail environments
- Tenacity to pursue everything with energy, drive and a need to finish (especially in the face of resistance or setbacks)
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment.
Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
In addition to hourly compensation, our part-time Merchandisers are eligible for the following benefits:
- Employee Savings Plan - 401(k) with company match
- Pro-rated paid time off program (PTO)
- Pro-rated holiday pay
- Travel time paid
- Mileage reimbursement
DaySpring is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, veteran status, or any other legally-protected
status. Principals only, please.