Business Manager/Human Resources/Executive Assistant
Salem Media Group is looking for someone to serve as business manager, human resources director, and assistant to the General Manager at our newest radio station in St. Louis, MO. This is a full-time position and the candidate will report directly to the
General Manager. We offer a competitive salary based upon experience and a comprehensive benefit package as well as paid holidays and paid vacation.
Duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Act as a liaison between sales department and traffic manager to confirm advertising orders and ensure each order airs as contracted.
- Monthly invoicing of advertising clients.
- Manage accounts payable and check requests
- Handle all credit card payments through a Wyse device
- Handle accounts receivables and check deposits
- Station expense reports through Chrome River
- BMI and Nielsen Audio Music Reports
- Assist GM with monthly financial reconciliation, monthly commissions report, monthly AR aging reports & collections, monthly financial reconciliation, quarterly reforecasting, and annual budgeting.
- Assist GM with any HR related matters such as on-boarding new employees, orientation, maintain personnel files, EEO compliance (training provided), and the processing of termination paperwork.
- Payroll and time card approval.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Impeccable personal integrity with the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and demonstrate a high level of honesty, trustworthiness, and cultural awareness.
- Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal).
- Friendly, approachable, and possesses the ability to interact will all levels of staff and corporate employees.
- Prior experience in office management, human resources, and accounts payables/receivables.
- Experience with broadcast traffic/scheduling software a plus.
- Prior HIPAA training, payroll and interviewing experience helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented with the discipline and capacity to follow-through on projects.
- Must possess the ability to work in what will initially be a “streamlined” operation.
About Salem Media Group
Salem Media Group is America’s leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values.
Salem owns and operates 112 radio stations, with 67 stations in the nation’s top 25 top markets – and 30 in the top 10. Each of our radio properties has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities.
In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading
Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming; and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines.