Samaritan's Purse is a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. For over 40 years, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God's love through His Son, Jesus Christ. If you are searching for a Career with Impact come see how we serve! Samaritan’s Purse has an opening for an Executive Assistant to the Vice President in our Operation Christmas Child department.
THE LINK TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION IS BELOW !
Description of Job duties:
1. Transcribes all correspondence for VP (fax, e-mail, letters, and memos, etc.)
2. Prepares all official departmental communications.
3. Maintains daily calendar for VP, including scheduling of appointments, media interviews and speaking opportunities.
4. Maintains VP’s Outlook and contact database. Regularly scans VP’s e-mail inbox and brings urgent items to immediate attention.
5. Coordinates all travel arrangements for VP including travel reimbursements.
6. Responds to mail, telephone, and e-mail inquiries on behalf of VP upon request, and files all correspondence for VP.
7. Compiles OCC monthly reports for SP VP’s, corresponds with donors, handles telephone inquiries, and makes follow-up phone calls.
8. Is responsible for building relationships with OCC Field Representatives, international representatives, key volunteers, and donors, becoming familiar with all persons involved in the project in order to best represent the ministry and the department.
9. Informs VP of pressing issues.
10. Facilitates approvals for OCC staff and acts as a liaison between VP and SP, as well as VP and departmental staff.
11. Keeps a prioritized action item list for VP and assists VP in working through action items in an efficient manner.
12. Provides general administrative support to department as needed, including answering overflow calls to others within the department, and is able to answer frequently asked questions about the project.
13. Assists VP with technology issues and works with OCC Operations Coordinator and SP Information Systems Department to resolve issues in a timely manner.
14. Provides input and feedback on important matters, documents, and other items as requested by VP.
15. Communicates with offices of SP Vice Presidents at the direction of VP as relating to confidential information.
16. Greets and hosts all visitors of VP.
1. Heart to serve and a calling to the Operation Christmas Child ministry.
2. Maintains a strong Christian witness to colleagues, vendors, charitable beneficiaries, and the general public.
3. Flexible, yet great with details.
4.Organized with the ability to function in a fast paced environment.
5. 4 year college degree - preferred.
6. At least 2 years experience working as an assistant to a sole manager/executive.
Please make sure to attach your resume along with your application.
Samaritan’s Purse Distinct Objectives:
PROCLAIM THE GOSPEL - EXALT Christ and share the Gospel while working in His Name around the world
SERVE WITH EXCELLENCE - EXCEED the world’s standard while serving the purposes of God’s kingdom
RESPOND WITH COMPASSIONATE ACTION - EXPEDITE our response to needs as the Lord reveals opportunities to minister
DEMONSTRATE BIBLICAL INTEGRITY - EXHIBIT character and integrity personally, at home and work
WALK IN BOLD FAITH - EXPECT God to do the impossible
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Administrative Assistant to Dean's SuiteTrinity Law School
- Deerfield, California
- October 13
Customer ServiceBayville Chemicals.net
- Deer Park, New York
- October 11
Administrative AssistantCanyonville Christian Academy
- Canyonville, Oregon
- October 10
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
The story of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:30-37) gives a clear picture of God's desire for us to help those in desperate need wherever we find them. After describing how the Samaritan rescued a hurting man whom others had passed by, Jesus told His hearers, "Go and do likewise." Samaritan's Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan's Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disa More...