- Reports to: KFSH Sales Manager
- Shift/Hours/Status: FULL-TIME position, 40 hours per week.
- Compensation: Will be based on previous experience.
- Position is located in Orange, Ca
- Assist staff with sponsorship proposals and recaps
- Performing general administrative duties including typing, filing, faxing, emailing, mailing and answering phones
- Manage Account Executives’ contacts and calendars
- Assist AE’s with writing orders and revisions
- Manage the third party website Neofill ½ price deal of the week.
- Maintain management and reporting systems (ie: AE client lists, leads, etc.)
- Communicate professionally with clients daily and be a solution provider
- Ability to deal effectively with tight deadlines, and the diverse needs of, management, clients and Account Executives, with the ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
- Generating contract confirmations and invoices for staff upon request
- Sending out spot times upon client request
- Generating reports in Wide Orbit and preparing for managers upon request, such as client aging, billing etc…
- Assist Account Credit Manager by recording and depositing checks to station’s lockbox
- Separate and distribute contracts to AE’s in a timely manner
- Attend and contribute to weekly Sales meeting with the team
- Prepare, edit and finalized sales presentations, type and proofread memos, letters and copy Partner and strategize with Account Executives to create original, unique, professional proposals
- Prepare Sales Packages, Media Kits and One Sheets
- Proficiency in MS programs including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communications skills
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Radio experience a PLUS
To be considered for this Employment Opportunity, please go to http://salemmedia.com/.
Click CAREERS located on the menu bar. Click STATE to organize job postings alphabetically. To apply for a position: You must click on the job of interest, Click “Apply Online” located on the bottom right Create an Account. Fill out the application, upload
your cover letter, resume and submit.
Salem Los Angeles is an Equal Opportunity Employer