In response to God’s love for the church and for children, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was established to transform children in Christ through His Church. EGM establishes national ministry teams (NMT) that are governed, staffed and fully funded by their national Christian communities. These teams develop a growing number of Model Children’s Workers by providing innovative leadership development programs for children’s workers and high-quality Bible teaching materials.
The International Ministries Assistant will handle the administrative tasks associated with the International Ministries team of Every Generation Ministries. The team's mission is to transform children in Christ through His Church around the world.
Ministry Team: International Ministries
Reports to: President
Level/Salary Range: $16.00 - $18.00/hour
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual. Medical included up to $450/month.
Position Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm (including 1/2 hour lunch)
Travel Required: No
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to International Ministries, including:
- Assisting with receiving and responding to all correspondence and communication, including formal communication as well as email
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining an accurate calendar
- Organizing and preparing meeting agendas, notes and minutes
- Preparing expense reports and reconciling credit card statements
- Preparing training materials, teaching notes and Power point presentations
- Facilitating effective communication between members of the International Ministries staff team and President of Every Generation Ministries.
- Provide general support services to EGM International Ministries staff as requested by the President of Every Generation Ministries.
- Monitor the timely receipt of Monthly Financial Reports, Expense Reimbursement Reports and Quarterly Ministry Reports and Statistical Reports from National Ministry teams and International Ministries staff members.
- Maintain all of the required International Ministries reports and ministry documentation in an organized fashion, electronic and/or hard copies.
- Maintain the International Staff directory.
- Assist with the planning and preparation of International Ministries training events and staff meetings.
- Serve as the primary coordinator of the annual Staff Summit to include: providing administrative support, coordination and event management.
- Work with the EGM-US team to prepare for and implement the Spring Swing annual fund development event.
- Update the EGM master calendar with all country and regional events, to include: Holidays, travel and vacation.
- Attend periodic meetings of the International Ministries staff as requested, taking notes and preparing written reports related to these meetings.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A well-qualified applicant will...
- Be a committed Christian involved in a local church
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, Christian work environment with meaningful organizational objectives
- Possess exceptional organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, moving each to successful completion according to established deadline.
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Have knowledge of and experience with administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, spreadsheets, record and file management as well as other general office procedures and terminology
- Be proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher and MS PowerPoint (Knowledge of ETapestry relationship management database is a plus, but not required)
- Have cross-cultural experience and language skills are a plus, but not required
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Women's Biblical/Pastoral CounselorHis Mansion Ministries
- Hillsboro, New Hampshire
- September 26
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Every Generation Ministries
In response to God’s love for children and for His Church, Every Generation Ministries (EGM) was founded in 1993 to transform children in Christ through His Church.
The ministry found its beginning in Poland, but over the last 23 years, has expanded to work in 13 countries on four continents. EGM currently has work in Belarus, Hungary, Egypt, Poland, Romania, Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ukraine, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, and in U.S. Hispanic churches. There are over 25,000 childre More...