Come be a part of a close knit team who love God by serving people through camping ministry. The staff at CRISTA’s Island Lake and Miracle Ranch, located on the Kitsap Peninsula, are passionate about providing memorable experiences where people encounter
Christ and servant leaders are developed, so that lives and communities are transformed. The right two candidates will have enthusiasm for maintaining a safe and comfortable atmosphere for guests while helping us shape the future of Christian camping. If you
have 2 years or more experience in maintenance or a related field and desire to integrate your experience with your Christian faith and desire to serve people, we want to hear from you.
1. Christian Commitment: Adhere to the CRISTA Christian commitment statement, practice biblical spiritual disciplines and regularly attend departmental/ministry devotions and prayer events.
2. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Experience: 2 years of experience in construction or related trades.
4. Licensure/Certification: Valid driver’s license.
5. Other Considerations:
Enjoy working with people. Contribute to and encourage a spirit of unity, teamwork and loyalty among the staff, to the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
6. Software and Equipment Used: Some computer use required with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
To be considered you must apply at the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1396