Envision . Design . Build
What we do for a living is our calling by God, and we are reflecting the fact that God introduced himself as an architect and builder. We are creating His good and perfect will to be done here on earth, building out the Master’s plan.
Visioneering Studios (Visioneering) is often called the most revolutionary ministry in the Provision network of ministries. Established in 2002, Visioneering is a unique design-based firm that specializes in hospitality design, architectural evangelism, and urban design. Thirteen years later, led by a purpose that turns launches into legacies, the company operates out of Orange County with five national locations in Charlotte, Boston, Denver, Nashville, and Dallas. Visioneering has made a mark across local and global regions with clients including Walt Disney Company, AECOM Leisure Group, Elevation Church, Mariners Church, Kuala Lampur City Center, and Marina Palace in the Philippines, to name a few.
Visioneering Studios seeks a Vice President of Sales that will, through a strategic sales process, drive the company’s existing influence in the industry to the next level. The ideal candidate for this position will have higher order thinking skills—a strong aptitude for analysis, evaluation, creation—in terms of sales, and speak to the overall brand that extends to both national and international sectors of business. The Vice President of Sales will strive to be a thought leader in the industry as it relates to his/her position at Visioneering, as well as further explore existing thought leadership evident within the industry. They will part take in the vision of the company, possessing a solid understanding of the strategic implications of their role that impact the future of the organization.
Goals & Expectations
- Acquire large-scale contracts ranging from $10M to $20M.
- Progressively meet, achieve, and exceed two $10M deals per month.
- Reach the goal of $150M in revenue within two years.
- Facilitate, lead, and mobilize expansion into the corporate sector.
- Develop all generated contacts into contracts.
- Formulate strategies that capitalize on untapped opportunities and reach the market on a broad scale.
- Diversify the Visioneering portfolio and develop a strategy that grows and expands its market space.
- Define structure and process for optimal sales and productivity.
- Create an infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Formulate strategies that maximize ROI for Visioneering.
- Collaboratively strategize ways to maximize qualified business leads.
- Increase market segmentation from 60-40% to 70-30%.
- Drive and move forward all three elements of “Live,” “Worship,” and “Play” in company portfolio.
- Acclimate to an extensive travel schedule.
Competencies & Experience
- Proven leadership acumen
- Strategic foresight
- Critical analysis
- Systematic problem solving
- Religious/Business expertise
- Proactive-result driven
- Client/Value orientation
- Technical capacity
- Financial expertise
- Communication proficiency
- Possess qualities of a team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization and can inspire others to work together to achieve organizational excellence.
- Acquire a clear understanding of the culture and ethos of Visioneering.
- Exude a strong relational personality to potential clients.
- Ability to engage clients with a mix of professionalism and wisdom.
- A strong work ethic with high attention to detail.
- Exhibit a spirit of adaptability and willing to accept and lead through both variation and innovation.
- Demonstrate a passion for excellence and a high sense of accountability.
- Seamlessly ‘fit’ within the culture and ethos of Visioneering.
- Succeed in a fast-paced organization progressing towards catalytic success.
- An upstanding character of integrity and credibility, guided by a sound set of ethical principles.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Elementary School English Teachers in AsiaAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Multimedia Marketing Consultant-Sacramento, CASalem Media Group
- Sacramento, California
- December 1
Account Executive- Greenville, SCSalem Media Group
- Greenville, South Carolina
- November 30
Work from Home-Member SpecialistAmeriplan
- Any City or State, FT & PT, Based out of, Texas
- November 25
Vanderbloemen Search Group
The Vanderbloemen Search Group is a retained executive search firm dedicated to helping churches and ministries find their key staff. More...