Care Centers Management Consulting is seeking a Medical Records Certified individual with extensive experience and use of an electronic health record system preferable utilized in Long Term Care. This position is responsible to teach, assess compliance,
and report findings regarding electronic health records utilization using NTT and other software as required. Participate in site visits, mock surveys, and as needed to address teaching and compliance. Overnight travel as needed to accomplish teaching and
We offer competitive salaries, benefits and professional growth. If interested in joining our team and very rewarding work, send your resume to:
Care Centers Management Consulting, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources Manager
2020 Northpark, Ste 2E
Johnson City, TN 37604
- Medical Records Certification in state of employment.
- Three to Five Years Long-Term Care experience preferred.
- Extensive experience and use of an electronic health record system utilized in long term care.
- Be able to learn and become a capable trainer of Net Solutions Software.
- Be able to teach others NTT / electronic health record skills following provided teaching modules.
- Be able to assist in development and participate in execution of plans of correction to obtain substantial compliance with electronic health records systems.
- Be willing to learn MDS processes and documentation requirements in order to audit for compliance within the electronic health records system.
- Mental and physical capacity to perform the essential job functions with or without accommodations.
- Demonstrate creative initiative and mature judgment in making competent decisions.
- Transportation accessible to enable flexibility of work schedule.
- Ability to travel overnight as required.