The Reimagine Group is a faith-based company that develops resources for the Christian church market. In the past 2.5 years, we have sold close to 700 churches in 47+ denominations. We help equip pastors in the area of generosity, stewardship, and discipleship
through high quality, cinematic resources that engage the imagination and inspire the heart.
We are seeking a person who is passionate about expressing their faith through their vocation and looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which to thrive. This position will help grow the content sales of The Reimagine Group product suite through interaction,
in person and remotely, with church leaders, pastors, and denominational networks. This position will also help implement a plan targeted at developing new strategic partners and cultivating existing relationships.
The ideal candidate has strong sales experience within the church market and will bring an established relational network to this position. Likewise, qualified candidates need to enjoy a small business environment where change can be affected and leadership
and vision is encouraged. An ideal candidate will leverage their sales experience in not only establishing the structure for this position, but in helping refine existing sales systems or structures that allow for the growth of the team.
This position will work closely with the General Manager of the Content Division, as well as the executive leadership of Reimagine.
This position is full time and work-remotely, preferably in the metro Atlanta area. Travel is required. Compensation is a combination of salary and commission.
• Sales experience of at least 5 years, with 2+ years focused in the church market
• Outgoing and relationally-geared personality
• Results oriented and motivated by closing sales
• Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team
• Proficient with various computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Experience with sales software is a plus, especially InfusionSoft
• Bachelors or commensurate experience
Become extremely well versed in the content of all three product suites that comprise The Reimagine Group – Generosity, Stewardship, Discipleship:
• Understand how the product suites work in concert with one another.
• Be able to communicate that understanding to prospects and strategic partners.
• Understand the nuances of our content and how it distinguishes us from our competition.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by reviewing competitor products.
New client development:
• Organize daily work schedule to call on existing or potential churches and strategic partners.
• Service existing accounts and obtain orders for additional Reimagine Generosity series.
• Help existing church partners establish an on-going Reimagine Stewardship course at their church.
• Establish new client accounts, selling churches on both the Reimagine Generosity and Reimagine Stewardship suite of products.
• Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the prospect and their potential network of influence.
Identify, foster and help bring to close new strategic partners:
• Identify new potential strategic partners.
• Meet with strategic partners to help identify the places where their needs, or the needs of their audience, intersect with Reimagine.
• Actively participate in the on-going relational development of minor strategic partners.
Regular reporting on status of leads:
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Participate in quarterly and yearly revenue projections.
Contribute to continued refinement of sales process and resources:
• Evaluate the current process to find ways to refine and make improvements.
• Suggest, design & pitch new processes and ideas for increasing sales.
• Participate in the Implementation of approved new strategies.
• Based on sales trends and customer feedback, offer input into future product development.
• Regularly participate in a collaborative process to suggest changes and identify new supplemental resources that can be developed to better serve our customers.