Installation of automatic and manual doors (swing, slide, revolving and ADA Openers)
Repair opening and closing mechanisms of automatic and hydraulic door closers. Includes installation and or repair of manual and electric door hardware, aluminum storefronts and doors, gate operators, telephone entry systems, access control systems, garage
doors, sectional and rolling steel doors.
- Have a basic background in construction.
- Working knowledge of basic electricity with troubleshooting.
- Basic hand tools including cordless power tools (drill motor, saws all, impact driver).
- Able to read blue prints and flow manufacturers printed instructions.
- Can take and follow instructions, self starter and works well with others.
- Willing to work overtime and be on call for emergency service calls (rotating schedule).
- Works starts at 7:30 a.m. and stops when all scheduled tasks for the day are complete.
- Colorado Drivers License with clean record.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Background Security Clearance Check.
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate.
- Applicants with an associate’s degree from a community college or trade school is preferred, but not required.
- Physical requirements: Installers and repairs may have to do heavy lifting (100lbs or more) and work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must follow safety guidelines and wear proper Personal Protecive Equipment.
This is a full time position and we provide training on the job training and some specility training from various suppliers. We offer paid holidays, paid vacation, retirement plan, health insurance. If this is something you are interested in visit our website
www.automatic-access.com there you will find a basic application for employment.