H.O.M.E. has an exceptional opportunity for a Project Manager position in Houston, TX. The position represents a unique opportunity for a collaborative, creative, and professional individual. The Project Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of Health Outreach to the Middle East (H.O.M.E.) formed under the Office of the President. This position will also engage members and volunteers as appropriate. Current projects under the Office of the President include, but are not limited to four (4) strategic areas: 1) International Mission Activities; 2) North American Chapters, Headquarters and Membership; 3) Local and Global Partnerships; 4) Philanthropy and Fundraising. Position might require some travel.
Lead responsibility in managing specific projects under the Office of the President:
- Manages project(s) to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Coordinates efforts between various stakeholders.
- Maintains clear communication with supervisor regarding mutual expectations.
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for managing project(s) effectively.
1. International Mission Activities
- Manages all H.O.M.E. international medical conferences; responsibilities include all aspects of project management including promotion of conferences, administrative support, coordination of medical lectures, travel, accommodations and attendee registration.
2. North American Chapters, Headquarters and Membership
- Provides administrative support to the North American Chapter leadership as necessary related to North American Chapter duties including membership.
- Prepares reports, presentations, proposals and other written forms of communication (i.e.: newsletter and website) for members, executive committees and Board of Directors.
- Works with H.O.M.E. leadership to define annual plans and supporting budgets in support of H.O.M.E. activities.
3. Local and Global Partnerships
- Administers activities belonging to H.O.M.E. and its sister-institution Worldwide Institution for Medical Education (W.I.M.E.) such as symposia, grants management, pilot programs, managing committee meetings, and preparing budgets and business plans.
- Investigates and determines new opportunities for partnership locally and globally.
4. Philanthropy and Fundraising
- Oversees and coordinates all administrative activities required for H.O.M.E.’s national annual fundraising events in various major cities across the US:
- Responsibilities include all aspects of fundraising/events operations including organizational skills to effectively handle audience of 200+ for each event and collaboration with volunteers.
- Monitors H.O.M.E.’s funds and support and ascertains whether or not funds have been made to the appropriate financial activity, in conjunction with the Financial Secretary.
- Prepares reports, presentations, proposals and other written forms of communication.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is an active member of a local church.
- History of successful management and administration.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and establish and maintain priorities.
- Demonstrative success in working collaboratively as a team member and with diverse groups.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis and data into simplified graphs and dashboards for board directors and executives; strong research and analytical skills.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Three to five years related experience and/or training.
- This position provides the opportunity to travel twice per year (internationally and domestically), although, travel time may be negotiated.
Regular Full-Time position with full benefit package.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Document SpecialistFinancial Planning Ministry
- Irvine, California
- September 22
Administrative & Research Assistant-Momento DecisivoTurning Point
- Lakeside, California
- September 22
Gift Planning AdministratorNational Christian Foundation
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- September 21
Executive Assistant to the CEOChildren of the Nations
- Silverdale, Washington
- September 20
Executive Admin PositionAdobe Oil & Gas
- Arlington, Texas
- September 20
Health Outreach to the Middle East
Health Outreach to the Middle East (H.O.M.E.) is a Christian, interdenominational organization that exists to bring physical, psychological and spiritual healing to poor and suffering people in the Middle East in the name of Christ. More...