Salem Media Group/94FM The Fish is looking for a Senior Account Executive/Media Consultant in Nashville, TN. This is a great opportunity for the right sales professional to step into a thriving senior role and join the team of radio and
Salem Media Group is a leading radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and magazine and book publisher targeting audiences interested in Christian and family-themed content and conservative values. In addition to its radio properties, Salem owns Salem
Radio Network, which syndicates talk, news and music programming to approximately 2,000 affiliates; Salem Radio Representatives, a national radio advertising sales force; Salem Web Network, a leading Internet provider of Christian content and online streaming;
and Salem Publishing, a leading publisher of Christian themed magazines.
WFFI/WFFH – 94FM The FISH is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Senior Sales Account Executive who can connect with current clients, bring in new clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective radio and
digital advertising. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed. Most importantly - we are looking for hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work,
make money and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities Will Include
- Generate revenue for the station and meet monthly goals through effective outside sales techniques and new ideas
- Develop new business through selling commercial advertising time and other station products by reaching out to local businesses and other advertisers
- Create and present advertising strategies and ideas for local businesses incorporating on air radio, online and digital mediums
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management.
- Retain current business and develop new business contacts
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and service
- Understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients and find ways to help them achieve their objectives through effective advertising
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Competitive,persuasive, energetic and self-motivated traits
- Ability to overcome objections
- Working knowledge of new media, digital interactive initiatives and social media required
- Radio, Television and/or outside media sales experience preferred but not required
- Enjoy a fast paced environment with a desire to win
- Professional appearance a must
If you are interested in selling some of the best media in the industry, we want to hear from you! Please visit the Salem website at www.salemmedia.com Click on careers and apply online with a resume and cover letter.
Salem Media Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.