Please DO NOT apply on this site. Use the link at the bottom of this ad.
Would you like the opportunity to bring joy to the senior community through great customer service and hospitality? CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has an immediate opening at their Assisted Living Courtyard at Cristwood, for a Cook. This person
is responsible for preparing hot and cold food items using various cooking tools, techniques and equipment and ensures that meal and service demands are met.
1. Christian Commitment: Strong personal faith in Christ with an agreement and support of CRISTA’s statement of faith and by demonstrating a living and mature Christ-centered lifestyle.
2. Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Experience: Previous experience in a long term care facility, restaurant or CCRC.
4. Licensure/Certification: Current Washington State Food Handler’s Permit. CRISTA JOB
5. Other Considerations: Adhere to dress code. Must be able to read recipes and follow instructions. Must adhere to CRISTA’s policies, procedures and beliefs. Ability to perform in a team environment. Add, subtract, multiply and divide all units
of measure, using whole numbers, fractions and decimals. Ability to use weights, measures and volume measurements in cooking. Read, write, communicate in and interpret English at a functional level. Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers
6. Software and Equipment Used: Basic food service prep equipment.
To apply, please go to the following URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CRISTA&cws=1&rid=1532