The Reimagine Group is a faith-based company that develops resources for the Christian church market. In the past 3 years, we have sold close to 700 churches in 47+ denominations. We help equip pastors in the area of generosity, stewardship, and discipleship through high quality, cinematic resources that engage the imagination and inspire the heart.
We are seeking a person who is passionate about expressing their faith through their vocation and looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which to thrive. This position will help manage the content sales of The Reimagine Group product suite, as well as interfacing with our marketing partner about our sales strategy. This position will also help implement a plan targeted at developing new strategic partners and cultivating existing relationships. As such, sales experience is necessary.
The ideal candidate has experience in church leadership, whether volunteer or paid, and enjoys small business environments where change can be affected and leadership and vision is encouraged. Additionally, ideal candidates will enjoy bringing increased structure to existing systems, as well as identifying areas that can be improved upon, and then be involved in that implementation process.
This position will work closely with the General Manager of Reimagine and an existing network of part-time sales and support staff. The expectation is that with the growth of sales, this position will be a part of helping grow the breadth of the department.
This position is full time and work-from-home with in-person meetings required 1-2/week. Must be local to metro Atlanta.
- Management experience of at least 2 years
- Sales experience of at least 2 years
- Proficient with various computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with sales software is a plus, especially InfusionSoft
- Bachelors or commensurate experience
- Likes to build and implement processes
- Can critically think about how various factors impact an overall goal
Become extremely well versed in the content of all three product suites that comprise The Reimagine Group - Generosity, Stewardship, Discipleship:
- Understand how the product suites work in concert with one another.
- Be able to communicate that understanding to sales team, prospects, potential minor strategic partners.
- Understand the nuances of our content and how it distinguishes us from our competition.
Become extremely well versed in our current sales process and the tools used to facilitate our process:
- Be able to interface with our marketing company in reviewing their suggestions in light of how those suggestions work with what we currently do.
- Be able to evaluate the current process to find ways to refine and make improvements.
- Suggest, design & pitch new processes and ideas for increasing sales.
- Implement approved new strategies.
Manage and lead the Reimagine Sales and Support team:
- Run weekly team calls that pull together the sales, coaching & operational team.
- Provide daily and on-going support to reimagine Sales & Support team in answering questions for which they need higher-level input.
- Participate in hiring process of new customer service and support staff.
- Train new customer service and support staff.
Become proficient in the CRM application Reimagine utilizes, InfusionSoft:
- Understand IS’s capabilities and continually look for new ways to leverage those capabilities on behalf of our sales process.
- Work with marketing company to oversee and offer input into new campaigns in InfusionSoft.
- Work with Sales & Support team to create new campaigns in InfusionSoft that fall outside marketing company’s scope of work.
Identify, foster and help bring to close new “minor” strategic partners:
- Identify new potential “minor” strategic partners and put in place system to convert cold contact to an interested lead.
- Be primary contact that fosters relationships with contacts that reach out to us about connecting our resources with their network.
- Help architect an on-boarding process for new minor strategic partners and on-going relationship process.
- Actively participate in the on-going relational development of minor strategic partners.
Become extremely proficient in the financial model of the Reimagine products:
- Understand pricing so that can help sales team craft proposals for larger churches.
- Help generate quarterly and yearly revenue projections.
Evaluate informational reports and identify new sources of information that needs gathering:
- Work with support staff to ensure timely submission of sales reports - weekly, monthly, quarterly.
- Work with marketing company to ensure timely submission of marketing and web activity reports.
- Work with sales staff and marketing company to implement sales funnel reporting, where leads in various stages of the sales funnel are identified and reported on regularly.
- Provide monthly report on minor strategic partner relationships.
- Identify gaps of information and design reports accordingly.
- Weekly meetings with General Manager to review reports.
- Bi-monthly meetings with company’s Chairman.
Product development, review, and input:
- Based on sales trends and customer feedback, offer input into future product development.
- Evaluate current resources to suggest changes and to identify new supplemental resources that can be developed to better serve our customers.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Assistant Office ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Assistant Technical Services ManagerThe Mailbox Club
- Valdosta, Georgia
- October 10
Senior Accounting ManagerTri Star Sports & Entertainment Group
- Nashville, Tennessee
- October 7
Executive DirectorThe Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry, Inc.
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- October 6
The Reimagine Group
The Reimagine Group is a faith-based company that develops resources for the Christian church market. In the past 3 years, we have sold close to 700 churches in 47+ denominations. We help equip pastors in the area of generosity, stewardship, and discipleship through high quality, cinematic resources that engage the imagination and inspire the heart. We are seeking a person who is passionate about expressing their faith through their vocation and looking for an entrepreneurial environment in which to thrive. This position More...