CURE International is a network of charitable hospitals and specialty programs, operating in 29 countries with specialties that include orthopedics, neurosurgery, reconstructive surgery, and maternity care. We are dedicated to providing life-changing healing
through medical care, training and spiritual ministry. We treat patients in underserved areas whose physical disabilities can be corrected or alleviated through medical intervention, regardless of gender, ethnic background, or religious affiliation.
Our hospitals and programs cannot function without a team of dedicated, talented professionals. We need YOU to consider joining our team so that we can keep doing what we’re doing!
CURE has an exceptional opportunity for an Anchor/Anchoress and Field Employee Care Coordinator at its headquarters location. This position represents a unique opportunity for a prayerful, compassionate individual to help CURE continue to focus on prayer
and field employee care.
The Anchor/Anchoress and Field Employee Care Coordinator will be responsible for upholding the organization, and the needs of its facilities, programs, staff members, and donors in prayer. The Anchor/Anchoress and Field Employee Care Coordinator will also
be responsible, in conjunction with other functional areas within CURE, for preparing, equipping and empowering field employees (and their families) for effective and sustainable life, ministry and work.
Qualified candidates for this position will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling, social work, pastoral ministry or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a counseling or comparable role.
- Previous experience living and working in an international setting required. Previous experience in the developing world strongly preferred.
In addition, we are looking for individuals who support and embody the following values:
- Being Christlike – We value reflecting Jesus with compassion to those we serve
- Being Childlike – We value a child’s passion for life and dependence on God in how we think, live and love
- Integrity – We value doing what we say and saying what we do
- Restoring the Broken – We value taking action in responding to the physical and spiritual needs of those without voice and resources
- Intentional Relationships – We value collaborative partnerships that cultivate trust and authenticity
This is a full-time, paid position that offers a competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package that may include health, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, retirement, vacation, sick and personal leave, and paid holidays.
Please visit www.cure.org to learn more about, and to apply for, this opportunity! Have questions? Feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!