Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper
Administrative Assistant and Bookkeeper needed to support several program managers at a faith-based, pro-life non-profit organization located in Middletown, CT. If you want to part of the greatest human rights and social justice struggle of our time, than
this is the position for you.
- Accept the teachings of the Christian Bible as the verbally inspired Word of God; the final authority for faith, morality, humanitarian service, and life values.
- Min. 5 years’ experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience and responsibility over A/R, A/P and payroll
- Preparation of monthly bank draws
- Reconciling and maintaining all monthly G/L accounts
- Familiar with financial statements, including an understanding of P&L, balance sheet; cash flow, and budget variances.
- Month end close and preparation
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent computer skills (Min. 5 years’ experience) with advanced abilities in Excel and Word
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
- Typing and other office duties as may be required
- Schedule on-site and off-site meetings
- Provide pre-meeting agenda with post meeting follow-up actions
- Produce correspondence with little direction or instruction
- Gather and prepare senior-level updates for weekly, bi-weekly, bi-monthly and quarterly meetings
- Attend evening and weekend conferences
We offer a competitive salary and benefits structure and the opportunity to be an integral part of a dynamic and growing organization. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career and would welcome the prospect of working with a group of exceptionally
dedicated professionals, please submit your resume with details of your salary requirements and date of availability to
No agency responses, please.