Our 5 station radio cluster is currently searching for a part time Broadcast Engineer who exemplifies leadership, achievement and team spirit.
Position Type: part -Time
Performs activities in the radio studios and control rooms to ensure technical quality of sound for programs originating in the studio from syndications or from remote pickup points.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with additional electronic technician specialized training; five years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Job Requirements: Knowledge of RF and AM/FM Transmitters required. NexGen/RCS Selector Audio Control System, repair of audio broadcast consoles and audio recording equipment, ISDN, and TELCO systems and remote transmitter monitoring equipment
is a plus. Candidate must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays on occasion. Close proximity to Northern Denver is helpful.
- Monitor overall technical operation of the station(s) to insure compliance with FCC, Federal, EPA, OSHA and State and local regulation.
- Assist with repair and maintenance of all equipment
- Assist with technical side of remote appearances
- Takes transmitter readings and maintains transmitter logs
- Other technical and clerical duties to be assigned
Contact: Please visit our website at www.salemmedia.com, click on career and apply online.