Please do NOT apply on this site. Go to the link at the bottom of this ad to apply.
Looking for a World Changer. Someone who has strong sense of ownership over launching process improvements and executing innovative change. Has solid project management experience and wants to integrate this skill with meeting needs around the world. Has
an active relationship with Jesus Christ to fulfill our Organization’s mission: “Loving God by Serving People.”
The Project Manager is responsible for successfully managing and integrating project development and implementation, which includes a variety of projects in support of the ministries and President’s Office. The Project Manager will plan, maintain, integrate,
and communicate according to predetermined timelines and budgets. The Project Manager helps the COO and President’s Office achieve its mission by building and managing project teams, regularly reporting to the project owner and ensuring quality control throughout
the project life cycles. This position will develop and coordinate the implementation and communication strategy and be held accountable to train and ensure the implementation is fully adopted and the new processes utilized. The position will also manage special
projects in support of the office of the COO.
1. Christian Commitment: Demonstrates by word and action, a life commitment to Jesus Christ and His service.
2. Education: BS or MBA degree in business from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. May substitute relevant work experience for education on a year-for-year basis.
3. Experience: Three or more years in a project management capacity, including familiarity with all aspects of process development, project management integration, execution and implementation (including experience with software programs).
4. Other Considerations: Flexibility to operate in a complex fast-paced, collaborative environment with demonstrated success in managing the complex projects. Demonstrated skills in gathering requirements, resource organization, task prioritization,
project scheduling, oversight of performance. Proven track record of achieving objectives on schedule and within budget. Experience with analyzing complex issues and delivering appropriate solutions to ensure projects stay in scope, on time and budget.
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously as a self-directed, selfmotivated and independent worker. Excellent follow-through. Able to analyze the need in order to understand the requirements and identify and offer possible solutions and implications
of choice. Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills and interpersonal skill. Good working relationship with peers. Leadership qualities including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others.
Excellent problem solving ability. Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
5. Software and Equipment Used: Knowledge of project management tools and software packages Office equipment including multi-line phone and desktop computer Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, including Visio, Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
To apply go to the following URL: http://bit.ly/1Yj8m33
OR visit www.crista.org/employment to search for this and other opportunities.