Spirit Christian Academy (SCA), a Christian, fully WASC (Western Association of Schools and Colleges) accredited, K-12 University-Model School is accepting applications for Administrator. The Administrator of Spirit Christian Academy is accountable to the Board of Directors for the continuing operational and educational success of the school in accordance with the school’s mission statement: Spirit Christian Academy provides students with a comprehensive, high quality college preparatory education, partnering with teachers and parents to educate their children in preparation for a life of service to God and humanity. SCA currently has 150 students registered for the 2015-2016 academic year.
1) Exhibit an authentic deep relationship with Jesus Christ, evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit in his or her life.
2) Administrative experience preferred within the areas of education and/or ministry.
3) Strong supportive leadership style, minimal supervision, socially outgoing, big picture vision, able to thrive in slow and fast environments and work with minimal structure. Excels in team building, and management skills, with demonstrated experience in organizational leadership, personnel, budgeting, managing multiple projects, and meeting deadlines.
4) Passion for Spirit Christian Academy to work with parents in the educational partnership that is the hallmark of the University Model of Education.
5) Bachelor’s Degree required.
1) Provide Christ-centered, Biblically-directed, spiritual leadership to all aspects of the school.
2) Provide visional leadership that promotes unity in carrying out the school’s Mission Statement.
3) Promote awareness of Spirit Christian Academy in the community, and provide for future school growth.
4) Establish and promote high academic standards and expectations for all students and faculty.
5) Effectively manage administrative and teaching staff including hiring, supervising, and staff development.
6) Communicate regularly with parents, staff, and the Board, seeking their support and input, so as to create a cooperative relationship to support the students in the school.
7) Demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills when communicating with students, parents, teachers, and the Board.
8) Possess strong relational skills:
- Maintain strong connections with school stakeholders, partners, and external resources
- Display qualities to shepherd and minister to the students as they grow.
9) Ensure quality of education is continuously improved and accreditations are maintained.
Submit resume to The Board of Directors, Spirit Christian Academy, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for resumes is Thursday December 31, 2015
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Group Program Directors Needed – Work from Home!AHLI
- Headquartered in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- October 22
Learning Center CoordinatorCityteam
- San Jose, California
- October 13
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- October 7
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Intervention SpecialistJubilee Leadership Academy
- Prescott, Washington
- October 2
Spirit Christian Academy
As a Christian school, it is important for us to have a strong foundation on the Word of God, and to adhere to its teachings. Our desire is for students to live out their faith by applying Biblical principles in their everyday lives. As students continue to grow in their faith, we strongly encourage them to pursue a life of service: serving one another, and those within their community. More...