Full-Time Journeyman Electrician Needed-Valid CDL Driver's License Required – Hiram, GA
Family owned, growing electrical contracting company, serving the entire southeast, currently has an opening for an Electrician with a valid CDL license.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Installation of ballasts/lamps/fixtures
- Ability to operate a bucket/boom truck
- Ability to operate a backhoe and other machinery
- Must have a valid CDL Driver’s License with current DOT physical
- Clean driving record (must provide recent 5 year driving history report at interview)
- Electrical Experience
- Lighting and Service Experience
- Rigid Metal Conduit Experience
- PVC Experience
- Cadweld Grounding Experience
- Clean driving record (must provide recent 5 year driving history)
- Ability to work with others in a crew environment
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and supervised
- Ability to follow instructions
- Reliable and dependable
- Verifiable work history
- Ability to provide references both professional and personal
- Reliable transportation
- General mechanical aptitude
- Some out of town travel is required.
- Hotel expenses, per diem, and company truck are supplied by the company.
Pay: Depends upon experience.
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance covered after a 90 day period
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Drug Free-Workplace
Please email your resume along with your contact information (PLEASE include an email address you check often and a phone number).