Overview: This position is for an organized, thorough and motivated high-achiever who desires to play an integral part in taking a growing Christian company to the next level.
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Experience with CRM software
• Organized and able to stay on top of proposals needed for upcoming meetings, follow through dates for prospects, etc.
• Multitasker with ability to work under a deadline
• Self-starter – able to begin and complete a project without close supervision
• Able to work as an individual and on a team
Salary and benefits between $40,000 and $50,000, commensurate with experience