The Orange County Rescue Mission is a Faith based organization to assist the homeless and needy of Southern California. The Rescue Mission is looking for full time Case Managers for our Veteran Services program at our Tustin location and our Mens Program at our Double R Ranch in Warner Springs, California. These positions will assist the veteran and mens program students towards self-sufficiency through accountability, mentoring, instruction, and coordination of services.
Case Manager position requires:
- A personal relationship with Jesus, good working knowledge of the Bible, signed acknowledgment of the Statement of Faith.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR combination of some education & working experience in a related field such as in a addiction case management/social work/counseling environment or within a ministry setting to create an equivalency of the education requirement.
- Working knowledge of Case Management database/software desired
- Knowledge and experience working with men, women and children in crisis.
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidential information.
- Good verbal and written communication skills including good organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work as a team, be self motivated, flexible and professional.
- Hands-on computer knowledge, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Explorer)
- Maintain an acceptable driving record (in accordance with our insurance carrier, less than 2 DMV points on driving record).
- Maintain membership in good standing status at a local Bible-believing church.
- Specifically for the Veterans Case Management position:
- Veteran of the armed forces. Combat experience desired.
- Knowledge of military culture and barriers of transitioning veterans including post-traumatic stress, traumatic brain injury, and moral injury.
- Supervisory experience with the ability to hold veteran students accountable for their Individual program goals and elements
For more information on the different Case Manager position job duties and requirements or to apply, please visit the OC Rescue Mission’s Employment Site and Online Application Portal:
All applicants must complete an application and a Statement of Faith. You may also obtain a hard copy of the application at our main office at 1 Hope Drive, Tustin, CA 92782. You may submit your application in person, via mail (attention Human Resources) or fax 714-566-6461. This position is open until filled.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Residential Counselor for Struggling TeensHeartlight Ministries
- Hallsville, Texas
- September 15
Family Teaching Couple (House Parents)The Children's Home
- Amarillo, Texas
- September 14
Rescue & Recovery Program ManagerCityteam
- Chester, Pennsylvania
- September 8
Overseas University English TeachersAcademics In Asia
- China, China
- September 7
Overseas Teacher-NannyAcademics In Asia
- Chiang Mai, Not Assigned
- August 30
Orange County Rescue Mission
Serving the least, the last and the lost - providing shelter, food, health care, guidance & training to neighbors in need.
To minister the love of Jesus Christ to the Least, the Last, and the Lost of our Community through the provision of assistance in the areas of guidance, counseling, education, job training, shelter, food, clothing, health care and independent living communities.