SUMMARY: Provide community psychiatric support treatment services to children, adolescents and their families.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: It is the responsibility of each employee to be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ and to adhere to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith. Further, each employee is responsible
for dealing with others with a Christ-like attitude and for demonstrating behaviors reflecting CCHO's core values.
Other duties may be assigned. Essential functions of the job include the following:
CPST services are focused on the client’s “ability to succeed in the community; to identify and access needed services; and to show improvement in school, work and family and integration and contributions within the community” (OAC 5122-29-17).
- Duties of the CPST may be conducted in person or by phone and will include those designated by the above Ohio Code:
- Ongoing assessment of needs
- Assistance in achieving personal independence in managing basic needs
- Facilitation of development of daily living skills
- Coordination of the ISP, including provision of services in the ISP; accessing and linking to support systems and formal community services
- Symptom monitoring
- Coordination and assistance in crisis management and stabilization
- Advocacy and outreach
- Education and training specific to the needs of the client and family
- Interventions that eliminate barriers to seeking or maintaining education and employment
- Activities that increase the client’s capacity to positively impact his/her environment
The CPST will also:
- Provide well-written documentation of all services to meet requirements
- Engage in research and supervision to evaluate service techniques.
- Attend community and agency meetings as needed.
- Provide services at the convenience of the client with respect to timing and location
- Provide on-call services, as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor’s degree in social work or equivalent. Master’s degree or above in social work or clinical counseling, preferred.
For more information, see ccho.org/employment. References, background checks and drug screennings will be completed on all potential candidates. EOE.