We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and desire to live and work in a close community to serve in the much-needed role of Fleet/Agricultural Equipment Technician. He/She should be passionate about ministering in the area of mechanics, but also have a desire to mentor and disciple others through this ministry position within the work setting of a farm.
His Mansion is a healing and discipleship community for adults struggling with addictions and all manner of life-controlling behaviors. Our mission is To inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context, with Biblical truth and love.
The makeup of our community determines a large part of what it is like to live and work here. We have about 80 people who live on-site all year-round, comprised of full-time staff and their families, gap-year students, and facilitators. Since we are about a 45-minute drive from any large towns or cities, all of our full-time staff live on-site. His Mansion Ministries is a beautiful place with many natural resources but calls for somewhat remote living. Our staff is passionate about involvement with our community and ministry. We encourage applicants, at a further stage in the hiring process, to visit and ask questions from various staff about what it is like to live and work here.
- Strong Christian faith, integrity, moral values and convictions
- Knowledge of and passion for His Mansion’s mission and philosophy of ministry
- Good problem solving skills, ability to troubleshoot complex systems, exercise judgment, and make decisions in performing job duties
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and able to work unsupervised for extended periods
- Ability to work within a team environment
- 3 years automotive experience
- Experience/knowledge in heavy equipment
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for the maintenance needs of all the automotive, agricultural, and construction equipment
- Provides spiritual leadership, managerial leadership, and skill leadership to the personnel and projects involved in Equipment Mechanics
- Maintain inventory of materials used in automotive, agricultural, and construction equipment repair
- Maintain all service records of automotive, agricultural, and construction equipment
- Maintain all tools and test equipment within the shop
- Repair equipment in the field
- Outdoor work in all weather conditions
- Occasionally operate machinery that requires caution
- Regularly lift, bend, twist, and push and pull loads
- Live on His Mansion property, must be accessible 24/7 for emergency response
Housing, utilities, and other benefits are provided by His Mansion. Employees are required to raise support for their personal needs. His Mansion will provide resources for support raising.
Before applying, please read the job description in its entirety at hismansion.com/serve/long-term-staff, and the statement of faith at hismansion.com/about/statement-of-faith. If interested in this position, please email a resume to Ed Perrine at email@example.com.
Most communication will be handled by email over the next few months until the position has been filled. Initial inquiries will not be responded to immediately so as to give us time to consider the many applicants. Not all applicants will receive a response for this position.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, types of work performed and qualification required of staff members assigned to this position. They are not intended nor should be taken as an exhaustive list of and responsibilities, duties, and requirements of personnel so classified.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Business Teachers in Asia (No Teaching Experience Required)Academics In Asia
- China, China
- December 2
Administrative Assistant - Ground CoordinatorHigh Point
- Dallas, Texas
- November 28
Administrative AssistantHigh Point
- Dallas, Texas
- November 10
His Mansion Ministries
His Mansion Ministries is a discipleship community for adults struggling with addictions and all manner of life-controlling behaviors. Our mission is to inspire Christ-like change through authentic relationships in a community context, with Biblical truth and love. We have about 80 people who live on-site all year-round, comprised of full-time staff and their families, gap-year students, and facilitators. His Mansion is a beautiful place with many natural resources but calls for somewhat remote living. Our staff is passionat More...