The Regional Sales Manager position is a dynamic opportunity for a high energy, relationship driven, result oriented sales professional. Working collaboratively with other regional managers and VP of sales, this position will oversee the sales efforts for
specific regions across the United States. We are looking for sales professionals to manage the Midwest, Northeast, Southeast, and the California and Ohio markets. The postion plays a critical role in assisting the organization in achieving and/or exceeding
budgeted revenue sales goals for a women's event by building relationships with church leaders within the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for 70% of ticket sales in each assigned market. The Regional Manager is the “driver” of the business in the 2/3 assigned markets based on the company’s established goals.
- Build and establish relationships with the local churches to enter into a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Develop city specific plans unique to the opportunities within each assigned market with a comprehensive sales plan.
- Obtain and build a relationship with the Top 25 Churches in each city.
- Travel to multiple markets building “key” relationships, fostering business relationships, ministry relationships as appropriate, and any possible relationships that can help fill the arena.
- Strategic planning for each market – revise sales blueprint for each market as it relates to opportunities in each market.
- Liaison to the Marketing Director to ensure that all marketing opportunities are secured and implemented including media relations, retail partners, etc. The Regional Manager will seek out all possible opportunities in each market and work closely with
marketing for implementation in the field.
- Work with marketing, implementing new ideas, mailings and following through with marketing plans to fruition for each of her cities to further increase ticket sales.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrates a positive and motivated attitude and knows how to drive sales through all channels.
- An excellent communicator, with strong negotiating skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take calculated risks and think outside of the box.