Jr. Contracts Paralegal
Salem Media Group seeks a Jr. Contracts Paralegal for the Legal Department at the corporate office in Camarillo, CA.
- Provide support for the management of company contracts and subcontracts. Work closely with Regional Vice Presidents, and General Managers. Reports to the General Counsel.
- Responsible for generating, tracking and exercising contracts with vendors, landlords, and customers.
- Create required changes, ensuring compliance with company requirements.
- Review contract documents and correspondence as part of the analysis of incoming contract requests an finalize contracts.
- Participate in negotiations with existing or prospective vendors to minimize legal risks according to company policy.
- Maintain contract database, including storage of all company agreements electronically.
- Review and revise Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Must have 1 – 3 years contract management experience.
- Possess a good understanding of the broadcast and internet business and multiple jurisdiction employment requirements.
- Successful creation and implementatio of processes for contract management.
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite of tools (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and must work well in a team environment.
- Ability to organize and disseminate information efficiently.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities, and ability to execute ownership of issues and tasks.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Desired Education or Degree: Paralegal Certificate, BA/BS preferred.